It is with great pleasure that we at the Friends of the Central Experimental Farm ask for artists' submissions to our "For the Love of the Farm" Fine Art Exhibition & Sale.
The exhibit is designed to meet the following goals:
- To raise public awareness of the value, both aesthetic and historic, of the Central Experimental Farm
- To raise funds for the Friends of the Central Experimental Farm in support of their mission "to help protect, maintain, enhance and promote the Central Experimental Farm"
- To marry the disciplines of art with agriculture and horticulture
- To celebrate the beauty of and create excitement about the Central Experimental Farm as a National Historic Site and Cultural Heritage Landscape
- To provide a venue that not only achieves the foregoing goals, but also makes fine art easily accessible to the general public
It would help us greatly if you could inform your members about the following call for submissions as soon as possible:
Call for Artist Submissions
Friends of the Farm Fine Art Exhibition & Sale
Deadline for submission: March 1, 2010, 2:00 p.m.
Opening/Vernisage: October 8, 2010
Exhibit dates: October 8 - 11, 2010
Submission Criteria: email@example.com
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call our office, Monday through Thursday, 9AM - 3PM at (613) 230-3276
Your support for this initiative will be greatly appreciated.
FCEF Events Coordinator