1. Information We Collect
We may collect both personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) when you use our Website. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name, email address, and other contact details.
- Information provided when subscribing to our newsletter or participating in surveys.
- Usage data, such as IP address, browser type, and device information.
2. Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience on the Website.
- To improve our content and services.
- To send periodic emails, including newsletters and updates.
- To respond to inquiries and provide customer support.
3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
4. Third-Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Third-Party Links
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. These external sites have their own privacy policies, and Culture Magazine is not responsible for their practices.
We implement security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
7. Children’s Privacy
Culture Magazine does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child, please contact us, and we will take appropriate steps to remove the information.
9. Contact Us